Xcel Energy Offering Boiler Efficiency Rebates
- 2/26/2011 |
- 10:00 am
Xcel Energy has significantly increased rebate dollars and added rebates for Commercial heating equipment not previously covered. So now’s the time to take advantage of long-term energy savings when reviewing your heating equipment options in 2011.
Boiler Efficiency Rebates are now up to 5 times higher!
Commercial Rebates have increased from $2,500 up to $14,000 per million BTUH for qualifying boiler upgrades. If your system’s more than 10–15 years old or is in line for replacement, be sure to choose a more efficient money-saving option. Only boilers used for space and/or domestic water heating qualify for prescriptive equipment rebates. Other boilers can qualify for custom rebates, which require preapproval.
New Commercial Rebates
- Hot Water Heaters — rebates are now available for both tank-less hot water heaters and units with storage.
- Pipe Insulation — un-insulated boiler-system pipes waste energy, even on the return side! Our new easy pipe insulation rebates are generous and help make insulating those pipes with missing or damaged insulation very cost-effective.
Thinking about a heating system upgrade in 2011?
- A planned replacement will allow for more careful analysis of your equipment options, rebate opportunities, energy costs, lifetime savings and payback
- Off-season replacement offers minimal downtime and often saves on equipment and installation.
- New equipment is less likely to break down when you need it most.
- Replacing equipment now instead of waiting until it breaks down can prevent wasted
- energy dollars.
To learn if you qualify for these new rebates that can save you money on equipment purchases and on your energy Bill contact our Business Solutions Center at 1-800-481-4700, or visit XcelEnergy.com/rebates.